JAZMINE N. HODGSON
7 New Restaurants opening up in atl this fall
Welcome to ATL!!! If you didn’t know already, now you know, Atlanta is boomin’ especially in the food & restaurant scene. The hospitality industry in Atlanta is a billion dollar industry so it’s no wonder that the city has many new and up and coming developments. There's so many restaurants in Atlanta, and many more to come, literally something for everyone. I curated a list of 7 new restaurants that will be opening up that I definitely want to check out this fall.
1. My Potato FactoryOwned by Tonya Morris: All day breakfast potato spot featuring a colorful menu with items like brisket Benedict, potatoes topped with shrimp and sausage gumbo, or Philly cheesesteak inspire dish.
2. ParlorIn Castleberry Hills, Conversations and Cocktails, shared plates by executive chef Q Matisse of The Southern Gentlemen with crafted cocktails by Mike Jones of The Consulate. Opening October 24th!
3. Lloyd’sLocation will be Inman park and inspired by a diner style menu serving chilis and southern comfort food with a coffee shop next door.
4. The James RoomRestaurant and Cocktail Bar by Missy and Kristin Roaford of 18.21 Bitters. Planning to serve coffee, baked goods, and pastries in the morning then lunch and dinner later in the day.
5. Soul CrabOwned by Darius Williams of Greens & Gravy Seafood centric opens Nov 7th.
6. The Brunch SpotBy Lutherine Young is working with Dogwood Restaurant Consulting Group. Opening mid November, serving all things Brunch with a Southern Twist.
7. Aix & Tin TinConcept by Chef Nick Leahy of Buckheads Saltyard is set to open mid November, inspired by his Southern French roots will be a restaurant and adjacent wine bar.
See anything interesting?? I Know I Will definitely be checking out some of these new places! I'm so excited for all the new things happening in Atlanta and I can't wait to see what else is in store! Happy Eating :)
Let me know if you have any comments, suggestions or recommendations.
I would love to hear from you!!